- Prepare the fruit by cutting them into 1.5cm then add water or milk to 30%-60%.
- Turn your blender on and it should take 40sec
- Gently shake your blender to for a better results.
- Turn it off and enjoy your healthy snack
- when charged fully you will get a blue light or red when battery is low..
Using it for the First time:
- when blending, avoid overfilling or big fruit pieces and mixing without water as the blades may get stuck.
- If the blade is stuck upside down the machine so that the blades can start to run.
- opening the the lid during motor running may cause the fruit particles splash out.
- Its appropriate to control the capacity of the blender under the 80% cup body.